martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

My job on the farm

This movie shows my dairy job on the farm, not all of them because I am doing a lot of things, but it's rather clearly with the job's cattle. I do that twice a day, once in the morning at eight oclock and once  again at seven oclock in the evening. First, usually I carry the cattle to Milking House and after that starts my  job with the slurry. In the begining I clean the floor where the cattle usually is lying, for this I use the first  tool that the movie shows; when I have finished that, I need to clean “the Canadian Path”, you can see in the movie like the floor has a big gaps to collect the slurry, so I ever use the “Slurry Sweeper” that is a little petrol adapted machine, to push the slurry, take off it and finally, put it into the tank under the floor.
 Sometimes I should use another one tool (“Guitar Sweeper”) to do a very clean job. The last tool is “The Paik”, I don't know how to spell this word correctly, so sorry; with it I feed the cattle, maybe I use sailige, grass or hay.  It's a hard job specially for your back, you should do that everyday, you can't unwinding any day because the cattle needs to eat, including Sundays and party days, so I am astonishment that the farmers here are very strong.
I have tried that the movie was a little funny, so I expect you like it.

Further:
The movie has two mistakes: “my job in the farm” should be “my job on the farm”, and “And Then The Man Invented the Machine” should be “And Then Man Invented the Machine”, thank you to Jessie McDonald (my English teacher) for help me with this.
I couldn't do a very well work with the music, because I have worked without internet and I didn't know how to mix two sings (Sorry Sergio, I think the next time it will be better).





job02 from jose manuel on Vimeo.






























































1 comentario:

  1. Wow! Nice work with the cows!. I don't know if Pink Floyd would be proud of the use of their music in a video like this one, where real and dirty work is nicely done but, however, it has been quite nice to see that you are doing fine there.

    Don't worry about the music mix in the video. I'll teach you how to do it properly when you return to warmer lands. And, by the way, I didn't know that working on a farm would leave you enough time to improve your guitar skills! :-P

    We miss you!

    Zerjillo and Noe!

    ResponderEliminar