miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2014

I don't like the farewells

I don't like anything the farewells, I prefer to think we could meet again in the future. This was the letter that I used like a farewell. It has some mistakes but I didn't want to revise it, I prefer to remember this moment this way.

My Irish Family

Four months ago, I arrived here searching peace and a place where learn English, but I didn't expect to find a new family. My friend Noelia, who has lived in Ireland several times, told me that the Irish people are very friendly, but I didn't know that they were very friendly. It's been four months really amusing and wonderfull. At the begining I was really frightened because I had never worked before with animals in general and a lot of times, I was guessing what I had to do because I didn't understand anything and I am very shy although I look like backward, so I didn't want to ask much times, anyway in that moment I couldn't understand anything. Only one week after arrive here, I knew already that I was with a nice family.
It has been four wonderfull months, with plenty new experiences, work with cows, hens, sheep, cubs and my friend “slurry”. I won't never forget the time that I've spent here, because now this country and this family are a part of my heart.

Pegy the grandmother: Pegy has been my grandmother here, she always was caring me, cooking good breakfast and scones. I like your smile Pegy, because you always know to put a smile in your face although we are very tired. I think you're a very strong woman and I wish you the best.

Geraldine the Boss: I'm astonishment beause you're very strong, I like call you “Steelwoman” because you're working all time, even when I was really tired you were carring hey or cleaning; I liked very much work with you, because you are very lovely with the animals and you know how to work with them but please “don't use more ropes”.. Thank you Geraldine you are a nice person and I need only one day to discover that; you have done a lot of things for me, like to take me a nice places, show me the sold of cattle or invite me (not hot whisky) in a plenty pubs with Irish music, even when you were very tired you've driven a lot to carry me with our friend Natascha, so thank you. I think you're the best farmer in Ireland.

Charlie: I like Charlie because he likes explain me things on the farm, he taught me to drive the tractor and work with the cows. I'm sorry Charlie because sometimes I didn't understand you but I promise you I'll go back when my English be better, I don't know when and then we could talk about soccer or differents things, maybe I'll need to go back soon if Liverpool wins Premier, hopefully. Thank you so much Charlie and I wish you the best again.

Luky, Dugly and Lady: altough you were fighting sometimes, I miss you so much, because each of you have a special things. Lucky is lovely but a little jelous, Dagly however is a lonely dog but he likes play all the time and rise to my room, oh sorry Dugly I hope Pegy won't angry to hear that. Lady is a special dog, she only wanted to be near me when I had food, but she is funny and I like her also.

I've tried to do my job the best way as posible and I hope you are pleased with it. All things that I did here I did with my heart. I don't like the farewells, because them doing me very sad, so I prefer to think that already is nearer the next time that we meet again.

I wish you the best
Jose, April 6th, 2014
Roosmore
Clonakilty
Ireland

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario