jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

Malahide Castle, Dublin

Yes it's true, Ireland has plenty castles and Malahide is one of them. I went to Malahide Castle cycling from my house, about twelve kilometers, nonetheless the way is really flat so you can enjoy cycling just as looking the views and gardens. This is one of the oldest castle in Ireland, surrounded for 260 acres of beautiful flowered gardens. People were there playing soccer or having a picnic on the gardens. I enjoyed walking across of them, and incredibly I needed to seek a shade, because I was rousting, we had twenty five degrees, believe me, in Ireland this is so much hot; eventually I finished my visit reading a book lay down opposite the castle. There were many children belong a school trips, so the atmosphere was cheerful and riotous. I found there beside the castle, an old crumbling abbey with a little cemetery. On whole the views are wonderful and in spite of I didn't visit the castle, I was delighted with the sights.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario