domingo, 20 de julio de 2014

West Cork's Sky

When the sunshine is out in Ireland we should have a party because for me, the summer is like our autumn. My friend asked me what was the difference between the winter and summer in Ireland, so I've tried to guess saying the name of the month, obviously she laughed first and afterwards she said to me, the only difference between the summer and winter in Ireland is the temperature, the summer is warm but is raining almost everyday. 
I love looking the sky in this part of Ireland, it has something special, moreover when you've spent a full winter putting up with rain and wind everyday, it's lovely may be staring this wonderful sky, the clouds are like brushstrokes dancing at the background.
I have to say goodbye to this cute place, time goes so fast, and you could understand now why everybody is sad when leaves Ireland...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario